Re: Geometry and Art, Math site and Quilting with children site..two gems !!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:22:46 -0500

Thanks for sharing these terrific sites, Christine. My brain will be on
overtime for a while working out some lessons with all this math stuff!
Linda in Michigan