Re: scenery design

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
suzette milam (smilam)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:04:18 +0000

Hi Sid and Crew,

A great resource I found was the Mervyn's in town. They use these huge foam
core panels for promotional displays and then throw them away! The panels are
great for plays. We did a bunch of things from mock cars to sectioned
backgrounds for the drama dept. The drama teacher and I have stock piled the
panels for all kinds of stuff. Like Sid said, just plain old latex will give
you a good surface to start the image you need. Check out department stores.
They have all kinds of cool stuff piled up in the back warehouse and would
love for you to take it. Don't forget to send a thank you card. That is a sure
way to get a phone call from them again when they have more for you later.....
Suzette