Re: Questions, need help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:36:19 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Nagel, Judy <JNagel>
To: 'Litesal' <Litesal>
Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 6:33 PM
Subject: RE: Questions, need help

As for the clay, I am only guessing here. I
would think that it's not dry, and if it were, you would need to add an
oil-based liquid in tiny amounts. Other options would be to heat it and
knead it when it is very soft. It may just need to be reconditioned. You
could also mix it with a very soft plasticine like Modeling Pal on page 430.

Dear Judy,

You are right, the plasticine is not dry, but it is very hard. It is
difficult to soften it with the warmth of my hands. How would you recommend
heating it?

Thanks for your response. Also, thanks for the glue ideas.
Leah

Hope this helps! Judy

http://www.saxarts.com <http://www.saxarts.com/>