Re: sculpture

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:33:22 -0500

I have taken the weaving strips to a different direction. We have the kids pick out
images from magazines, then cut those images into strips, weave them, and then they
grid out a piece of paper, grid it, and use the woven 'collage' as a basis for a
drawing done either in colored pencil or pastels.

San D