Re: teachers salaries

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:06:20 -0500

As for teaching for the love of it, and not needing the salary, I am waiting to
retire from my public school job, and then I think I will try something different
in education, maybe a single sex school, or another kind of private school, just
for the challange...and then I could take their salary and combine it with my
pension and make a go out of living. While money isn't always the issue, paying
bills is.

San D