Re: snow ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:16:11 -0500

I'd love to take them outside for a large snow sculpture but with windchill
temps of -20 degrees it would be too dangerous to use the more than 50
inches of snow we've had since Jan.1st. Besides, it's hard to get them out
there when school is closed due to weather again.

I'm suggesting a new art curriculum for upper New York State that would call
for ice carving in the faculty parking lot, igloo building for faculty room
expansion. Assessment would be done before the thaw...sometime in late July.

Dennis from outside Buffalo, NY.

--
"Relaxing in a snow bank is cool!"....Dennis Golombek

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/