Re: snow ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:02:54 -0500

Wow, Ellyn -- thank you thank you thank you!!! I love doing snow
sculptures but not only is it really cold (so cold that the snow doesn't
pack), but many kids don't wear boots and gloves, so I can;'t bring them
outside. Now, I can bring the snow to them!!! Any special kind of bins
work better? Wow Now I hope we DON'T have a snow day tomorrow!!
Liz in rural NY