Re: Gyotaku/fish prints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:11:13 -0500

It's been awhile since I did this as well but was wondering if you
or she knows if there is a specific type of fish which you use? I
try to stay authentic but will probably just do any fish with a head
still on I can find! HEE HEE. I was thinking that in Japan was it a
"CARP" that was used and I usually do black ink but wondered if
there was a significance
to red ink(Paint) being used? I know I've seen red. Was this on a
kite or banner?
Sandra Barrick
astroboy