Re: Art Institutes / Univ

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 05:49:51 -0500

S. Henneborn wrote:

> Sandra, ... You are one of the most helpful, agreeable and
> knowledgeable people on this list. If I haven't told you thank you ,recently,
> then I will tell you now.

and
> Please don't think that a few small minds represent the rest of the list who
> appreciate all your contributions and your willingness to help with research
> and encouragement!
> Sharon,who is in your debt,
> NJ

Thanks for saying this so succinctly, Sharon. Sandra has helped me out
so much too. In fact, I am probably still a member here because of her!
Remember those famous words, "Don't let the turkeys get you down" and
"Soar with the eagles"!!!!
Linda in "southern" Michigan - 5 more fluffy inches last night and
freezing rain predicted turning my 1 hour commute into 2 (each way!)