Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1153

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Larry Cox (L_J_Cox)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 11:08:43 -0700

My brother and my husband are both colorblind. My husband sees greens ( as
well as other colors) differently than I do. My brother doesn't notice if
he is color coordinated - he will were the one brown sock and the one black is a good thing he is married! It would be nice to have a test to
give them. I never thought about that before. I wonder if my two sons are
color blind? Linda in NM