Re: Norway calling: Info wanted about creativity!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Larry Cox (L_J_Cox)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 21:27:14 -0700

I found some information on right brain/left brain activities in a folder
that I have had for 15 years. Would you be interested in any of this dated
material. The titles are:
Home and school organization
The clock body
Teaching the hour