color blindness in art teachers....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 14:51:48 -0800 (PST)

>On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, John & Sandra Barrick wrote:
>>.....No offense but this list is extremley white......

**************
Not me. I'm green.

There is an excellent video called GRAFFITI VERITE' put out by Bryan World
Productions, PO Box 74033, Los Angeles, CA 90004. I bought it for my
middle schoolers but there are a few undesirable words (just a few) and one
inappropriate drawing...nix my classes. This is more for high school
consumption. Well worth it for any art teacher to watch. Discusses, among
other things, the beginnings of graffiti, east coast vs. west coast, and
how it is slowly being accepted into the art museums.

Toodles........

Bunki Kramer - Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Rd., Danville, California 94526
bkramer.ca.us...(sch)925-552-5620