Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans


Re: transferring images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
AbeleSmith
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 23:40:13 EST


In a message dated 1/8/99 3:46:34 PM Central Standard Time,
smhause writes:

<<
For those who choose not to try lighter fluid because of the odor -- on the
market you can purchase odorless charcoal lighter.
>>
I HATE TO BE a killjoy, but just because it's odorless doesn't make it less
toxic. You just can't smell it. Probably more toxic that way because it's
not offensive and you'll spend more time with it. Same with turpentine and
anything else that is supposedly odorless. Acetone (nail polish remover) is
toxic too! Check the labels. Get a book on toxicity. Try:

Healthy Homes in a Toxic World
by Maury M. Breecher, M.P.H., and Shirley Linde, Ph.D.

and/or

The Nontoxic Home & Office
by Debra Lynn Dadd

Terry in Garland TX where it's FREEZING tonight!

Terry


  • Maybe reply: Debi13: "Fwd: Re: transferring images"