RE: transferring images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:18:17 -0500

I think what you have to do with polymer medium or modpodge is to coat the
image a layer at a time, going vertically with strokes one time,
horizontally the next. After you've done about 7 coats and it is thoroughly
dry, soak the coated paper in water, then gently rub the paper off the back.
What you end up with is a transluscent image like a decal that can then be
applied using more acrylic medium. This works on hard surfaced, glossy
images like magazine photos. Linda in NC