Re: architecture web sites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:19:43 PST

Here are several Web sites that have been on this list serve in the
past:

DoodleOpolis
http://www.onlineclass.com/doodle/doodle.html

Discovery Channel
http://discoveryschool.com/schrockguide/arts/artarch.html

AIE
http://whyy.org/aie/page2.html

Frank Lloyd Wright
http://www.oprf.com/wright/

Frank Lloyd Wright
http://lcweb.loc.gov/exhibits/flw/flw.html

Archi-Doodles
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Dell/9575/ArchiDoodles1.html

Hope these help. Tulsa has several Art Deco Buildings. I am trying to
find a web site for them and I will let you know. We have the Boston
Avenue Church, Philtower, Mayo Hotel, and several other places built
during the oil boom. In Bartlesville, OK, there is an office/apartment
building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright called the Price Tower. Wright
called it the "Urban Tree" because of it's structure.

Have fun
Judy in OK