Re: architecture web sites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:19:43 PST

Here are several Web sites that have been on this list serve in the

Discovery Channel

Frank Lloyd Wright

Frank Lloyd Wright

Hope these help. Tulsa has several Art Deco Buildings. I am trying to
find a web site for them and I will let you know. We have the Boston
Avenue Church, Philtower, Mayo Hotel, and several other places built
during the oil boom. In Bartlesville, OK, there is an office/apartment
building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright called the Price Tower. Wright
called it the "Urban Tree" because of it's structure.

Have fun
Judy in OK
>From: judiej50
>Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 06:21:34 -0500
>Subject: architecture web sites
>I'm getting ready to introduce a unit (high school Art I) on
>and would like to know if any one has any great websites on
>historical, examples of different types, lesson ideas, etc.-- to share?
>Thanks in advance.
>Judie J

Get Your Private, Free Email at