Grading

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christi Fennell (cfennell1)
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 07:58:42 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I do grade their efforts and the people who are late do not
receive their sketch points for that day. I give them only 3 minutes
because my classes are only 45 minutes long. I hate to use more time
since we are in the middle of a papier mache project that I want done
before our local fair. They seem to be very open to this idea and
they like the challenge.

I just discovered the beauty and wonder of putting your clothes in the
dryer, before you put them on. Heaven on earth, on this cold, cold
morning. C.

---Cjo <copfer> wrote:

> Dear "C"
>
> I do this also, but they have 10 minutes.-Maybe this is too much
> time. My question though is what is the discipline for the students
> who don't arrive on time? Do you grade their efforts? What?
> Inquiring mind would like to know.
>
> Cathy Jo in Virginia Beach

> CJ Opfer
> copfer
> "Promoting Excellence in Art and Theater"

==
1.I, as an effective teacher, will train students to know what they are to do.
I chose this as one of my goals this year.