Re: transferring images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michelle H. Harrell (mmhar)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 21:06:23 PST

John Chadek wrote:
>Does anyone know an alternative to lighter fluid foe the transferring
>of a magazine image for collage? Will acrylic polymer work?

I like gel medium, but, I've gotten some good ideas off of this listserv
a while back like this one (sorry can't remember who gave it): 1/2 cup
turpentine, 2 cups water, small sliver of bar soap.

Also, rubber cement works pretty well.

Michelle H. Harrell
mmhar
North Garner Middle School
Garner, North Carolina
_____
/ \
( ) "Art is the form of the picture that has come
! ^ ^ ! into being through the nerves, heart,
^! * * ! ^ brain, and eye of man."
! \ ^ / ! -Edvard Munch
( ( 0 ) ) 1907
\ --- /