Re: What do student teachers need to know?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:59:42 -0500

Hi -- I agree with Fran's points -- especially the curriculum tie-in. I
always feel apologetic when I ask student teachers to stay within our
district curriculum because I know they'd love to try out some of their own
ideas. But I've found myself so far behind where I want to be after
student teachers leave if they hadn't covered all I would have covered that
it's impossible to catch up, especially only seeing the kids once every 6
days (elem). I guess they'll have a chance to try out their own thing when
they get their own kids! Liz in rural NY

> From: Fran Marze <fmaiu+@pitt.edu>
. I enjoy learning some new processes or