Re: regarding h.s. students who don't pass anything in.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:24:45 -0600

Thanks for the good advice. I am starting my second semester of teaching
high school tomorrow and am seeking ways to improve classroom management.
I did okay last semester, but know I have some areas to work on. Feel free
to pass on any other useful tidbits.

Jasmine
jdp30