Re: "get in the sink and throw your scissors away"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 02 Jan 1999 14:42:06 -0500

It's good practice for when they go to college and could get in a
kiln.
At least ours you could walk in and they built it as a part of class
each year.

gregjuli wrote:

> I'm laughing right with you guys as your comments remind me of the day I had on
> the board -DON'T GO IN THE KILN . I had forgotten to add the word room. That's
> what happens when you are in a hurry . Ahhhh the story of my life! Oh well, some
> high schoolers will remember never to go in a kiln.
> MaryB
> Happy 1999 to You All !

Sandra Barrick
astroboy