Re: "get in the sink and throw your scissors away"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 01 Jan 1999 15:19:03 -0600

I'm laughing right with you guys as your comments remind me of the day I had on
the board -DON'T GO IN THE KILN . I had forgotten to add the word room. That's
what happens when you are in a hurry . Ahhhh the story of my life! Oh well, some
high schoolers will remember never to go in a kiln.
MaryB
Happy 1999 to You All !