Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Lesson Plans

Re: Photo Transfers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:27:04 +0000

I remember doing phototransfer with something called "Picrin", I think, you
get it at the dry cleaners. This was at Haystack many many years ago and I
remember it was done outside I think because of the fumes. You rub the
liquid, with a wooden spoon, on the back of the photocopy that has been
placed on the material you want to use. Regards from the far north, Rosa

  • Reply: billingond: "Re: Re: Photo Transfers"