[Fwd: ART TRAINING IN A NEW KEY!]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Beeching (robprod)
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:18:06 -0800

--------------599EA44DCB5BCAE45FB732F2

--
MZ

--------------599EA44DCB5BCAE45FB732F2 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Content-Disposition: inline

Message-ID: <34CBC7B8.FE979DFA> Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:16:09 -0800 From: Robert Beeching <robprod> Reply-To: robprod Organization: Robert Beeching Productions X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.02 [en] (Win95; I) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: ktwnldy.az.us Subject: Re: ART TRAINING IN A NEW KEY! References: <34CA93B5.BD07B292> <34CB5283.4F5C.az.us> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Christine Merriam wrote:

> We keep getting these advertisements for a product someone wants to > sell.

> NOT SO MUCH SELL, AS INFORM A CURRICULUM-STARVED COMMUNITY!

WHEN PEOPLE ASK ABOUT PRODUCTION COSTS, I RESPOND IN KIND. MY WEB PAGES ARE FULL OF FREE INFORMATION. IF INSTITUTIONS ASK ABOUT THECOST OF PROGRAMMING, NATURALLY I OBLIGE. I POST THIS INFORMATION AT THE REQUEST OF ARTSEDNET PARTICIPANTS. SINCE I CAN'T PERSONALLY ANSWER ALL REQUESTS, I POST "FAQs" TO HANDLE THE FLOW OF REQUESTS. SEE:

<http://members.tripod.com/~robprod/index.html>

> I am curious. > Where does Robert Beeching teach? ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

AS AN ART CONSULTANT, I DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT PROGRAMS FOR GOVERNMENT, BUSINESS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS. MYASSIGNMENTS VARY FROM ELEMENTARY THROUGH UNIVERSITY LEVELS OF INSTRUCTION. I AM ALSO A FILM/VIDEO PRODUCER, AUTHOR, AND TELEVISION ART DIRECTOR. AS A GRADUATE OF STANFORD IN ART EDUCATION, I HAVE BEEN IN THE VISUAL ARTS FIELD SINCE 1950.

> What grades does he teach? How long > has he taught art?

40 YRS. + Elementary, Secondary, college, and university levels.

> Thanks in advance for your response!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

BOB