Re: Nature Drawing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:08:31 -0500

--WebTV-Mail-437627146-2996

Marian,
I would be happy to send you a copy of the video, and copies of written
materials that SECCA, the museum provided, as long as it is okay with
them and our school system's TV channel department who produced it. I
will check into this for you. The only thing I would ask though, is
could you cover the costs of the postage,a blank video and copying
costs.

In Art & Life,
Betti L.
p-lstudio
or on the www at
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/plstudio
--WebTV-Mail-437627146-2996

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:17:47 -0500
To: p-lstudio (betti longinotti)
From: One of the Colmans <colmans1>
Subject: Re: Nature Drawing

Dear Betty,
Thank you so much for the information you sent about the unit on Nature that
you are creating. It sounds exciting and very interesting. I think it's
wonderful that you are able to establish such a meaningful link between the
Art Museum and the art program within the school system. The names of the
contemporary artists that you sent are helpful. I have included them on a
list of possible research ideas. Do you think it would be fairly easy for
my students to find information on these artists? Forgive me, but I am not
up to date on contemporary artists in this field and don't know if they have
national recognition or not. If the video you are making is ever available
for viewing, I'd love to see it! Thanks again for your help.
Marian>

--WebTV-Mail-437627146-2996--