ArtsEdNet Reply - Janet Gallagher <jgallagher.me.us>

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Madeleine Coulombe (bonusage)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:21:55 -0400

Thank you for contacting ArtsEdNet
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/

Unfortunately, the Getty Education Institute for the Arts does not have
the staff resources to respond to individual questions of this nature.
This type of question would be appropriate for the ArtsEdNet email
discussion group. You could post your question there and receive

In order to sign up to participate in ArtsEdNet talk:
Send an email message to: artsednet-request
In the body of the message put: subscribe artsednet
Do not put any other text in the message area of your email message

A confirmation message will be sent to you with instructions on how to
use the listserve.

We have more than 700 ArtsEdNet Talk participants, so the discussion is
lively.

If you would like to receive fewer email messages from ArtsEdNet Talk,
you can subscribe to the Digest version as shown below. ArtsEdNet Talk
and ArtsEdNet Talk-Digest are really the same discussion group. They
differ only in the way you receive discussion messages. However, the
digest collects the email comments and sends them to you as one email
message containing around 8 to 10 different messages rather than as
individual emails. Those that have limited time to access their email
prefer this version.

To subscribe to ArtsEdNet Talk Digest:
Send a message to: artsednet-digest-request