[Fwd: ART ED. EYEBALLED BY PROFS...]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Beeching (robprod)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:30:06 -0800

--------------95D15A04E1D164A4B8F960B5

--
MZ

--------------95D15A04E1D164A4B8F960B5 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Content-Disposition: inline

Picasolovr wrote:

"Interesting...maybe our discussions throughout the two months have been eyeballed by college professors" (of art?)...

You must remember that many of these professors have been away from the classroom working on their doctoral theses. Unfortunately, these degrees are based on "oral" and "written" examinations with much reading and writing; not on art production! It is natural that the shoe boxes they have filled with all those "frames of references" will have to eventually end up in curriculum guides, text books, and class lectures. It is far easier to talk about art than it is to produce it.

SEE: <http://members.tripod.com/~robprod/index.html> -----------------------rb