[Fwd: FROM PS TO OD!]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Beeching (robprod)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:54:25 -0800

--------------E53BE43ABE611DC38A75D8F3

--
MZ

--------------E53BE43ABE611DC38A75D8F3 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Content-Disposition: inline

Message-ID: <34C812F7.732A1F7F> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:48:08 -0800 From: Robert Beeching <robprod> Reply-To: robprod Organization: Robert Beeching Productions X-Mozilla-Draft-Info: internal/draft; vcard=0; receipt=0; uuencode=0; html=0; linewidth=0 X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.02 [en] (Win95; I) MIME-Version: 1.0 To: "artsednet" <artsednet> Subject: FROM PS TO OD! Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit