Re: DBAE FORMAT/GO FOR IT!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Beeching (robprod)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:17:27 -0800

Amy Newton wrote:

> Thank you for the pros and cons on DBAE.
>
> I've been getting a lot of hate mail since I posted my message. I was for
> no reason implying that DBAE was wrong, or not child-centered. I am
> trying to diferentiate betwwen two schools of thought. I think some
> people got the wrong idea.
>
> Thanks again. Your input will aid my discussion.
>
> Amy

---------------------------------rb

Don't be put off by ignorance. It is healthy to debate all issues on art
training. You must
remembers that many elementary classroom teachers have no support within their

schools, and find the DBAE program encouraging, and welcome addition. It is
natural
for them not to want to bite the hand that feeds them!

Look forward to your group discussion outcomes. Please post them for the rest
of
us. The BB seems to become one-sided in its views and commentary on occasion.

--
MZ