Re: Time Spent on Elementary Projects

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:49:09 -0500 (EST)

The most productive plan I had when i taught elementary art was the 60/30
period time. I had all classes for a 60 minute studio time and 30 min.
intro/art history/ critique time/planning time. It worked well, but
because of other glitches, it only lasted one or two years. The 30 minute
time was good to show slides, plan, etc. then have basically the entire
time to work on the project.