Re: Block Scheduling

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 09:29:47 -0500

Laura, I teach in a bklock scheduling environment and on Monday's I see all
of my students in 50 min. classes. Then on Tues and Thurday I have three
classes at 90 min. and a 90 min prep time. On wednesday I see another
three class with the same times and a 90 minute prep. time. we love it, I
love it. I have time to plan more things. The students can get a variety
of projects done. We have history along with a project and some days are
strictly lab time. Mondays are usually aesthetic and sketching time. We
listen to classical music on mondays and this is quiet time while we work
on the sketches. That is mainly the only day we have no talking. It is
very peaceful for all and the students like the peaceful way to start out
the week. Ann from Indiana