Re: elem. report card

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ttipton.tz
Sat, 5 Jan 1980 01:35:20 +0300

I'm wondering why these comments are gender specific?

Teresa Tipton

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 15:16:42 +0800 (PST)
From: Rosel Valenzuela <mader.ph>
To: artsednet-digest.edu
Subject: elem. report card

add to the list:

being able to talk freely about his finished work
working and sharing williingly materials and ideas with others
mixing and trying out new colors, inventing new textures, and using
a variety of shapes for the same object
improving his composition and in sharpeniing his sense of design and
arrangement
including more detail
understanding and using shading and value change in the use of colors
'sticking to it" and finishing all assigned work
hiis willingness to try new ideas
projectiing his own personal feelings in relation to his own experiences
understanding his visual perceptiion
working for a longer time without gettiing tired or losing interest
in his idea
skill iin experiimenting wiith new combinations of materiials
skill in handliing and controlliing tools and materiials and making them
do what he wants them to do