Re: Jai in Berkley

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:56:18 -0500

Our hig school has an alternative to the regular school day. Dtudents who
do not excell or even having a problem attending school because they don't
function well in the morning have another option. They can enroll in an
alternative school. This school though only has the subjecta of math,
engklish, science and social studies. They are looking to expand to art in
the future. The students can go as many hours as they want a day. The
school is in operation from 11:00 A.M until 8:00 in the evening. The
students work independently at their own pace. fom Indiana