Re: a personal reply to all univ./coll. professors on our list....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:39:02 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for clarifying that to me. I've been trying to do that, using
visuals and having always an intro about an artist or movement. But that
sounds like a good idea to work some more in during the project. Thanks.
Fran