Re: The Web of Life -Reply

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (Walkup.EDU)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:32:23 -0600

--=_7421F7BB.086906C5

Dear Teresa:

I didn't quote the entire article about Dr. Biggers because it is so
long and I feel I would need permission from the writer to copy it
completely. It also contains a number of incorrect facts about
Biggers.

I was not trying to suggest that racism does not exist or is being
ignored - my concern is that the article does not reflect Dr. Biggers
views about his own experiences. Though he has suffered from racism
his entire life, he has chosen his own quiet and persistent path of
response.

Please tell us more about your experiences in Africa. Dr. Biggers has
traveled extensively in West Africa and his work changed dramatically
after his first trip there.

Regards,

Nancy

Nancy Walkup