Re: graffiti

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:10:23 -0500

Hello ArtsEdNetters!

Whenever possible, PLEASE respond to the group. This original post from
Kate on graffiti projects came in, and even though the query intrigued me
and I've been looking for responses, I saw none of the feedback. She must
have gotten these responses privately. Please be brave. We want to share
the ideas!

Thanks,

Mark