Re: Book Making Projects

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 20:31:05 -0500

Abby, does it have to be a book? My friend had students make a linolium
print with the theme of copying famous paintings Like stary, stary Night
and ,The melting clocks. They turned out wonderful. The students made
copies and then made envelopes. They packaged these and sold them. Two
cards for two dollars. I thought you could do the printing with your age
group with the meat trays. But if you are making a book, A book about
simple book binding is easy to follow. I have tdone that with my students.
Are you making one book with all the classes brints or is each student
making a book?
Enola from indiana

> From: Abby Parower <abby>
> To: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Book Making Projects
> Date: Monday, January 05, 1998 6:23 PM
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Currently I am brainstorming ideas for a hands-on project appropriate for
grade school
> students (mostly 4th graders) for our upcoming exhibit, "Women in
Printing and Publishing