Re: Funding for schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 00:48:39 -0500

All schools should be given more than enough money to do a superior job. But
do you think that all schools should recieve the exact same funding?

What about spending more money in the schools that have greater economic
need. Spend huge amounts of money there. Give those children and their
families a a place that can be a center point for community and social
change. Give them the tools and resources to make that change.

The school and it's staff should be a model for caring and sharing. A place
to find community as well as a place to prepare people for the work world
or high learning. Schools should be places that make learning fun! Where
the students don't want to leave at the end of the day. They want to stay,
learn and create. Schools should be places that promote and propel people
towards the love of learning through out their entire lives.

Give money where it is needed most first. Create equity first and then share
evenly.

Numo Jaeger