Fwd: Re: textbooks and conformity

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (Melissaenderle)
Sun, 26 Jan 97 21:35:38 -0000

Subject: Re: textbooks and conformity
Sent: 1/24/97 1:45 AM
From: Elizabeth Paul, epaul
To: Melissa Enderle, Melissaenderle

Hi, Melissa,
Thanks for your response. You make some really good points and relate it
well to your own education -- would you mind sharing with the whole list?
think it just came to me, but I think your comments are strong and
important
for everyone to hear if you're okay with that.

But either way, thanks for your support! -- Elizabeth