Re: Student's Identification on Web Pages (& new student web page)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sue Palfrey (stp7msb)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:02:37 -0500

I also just put up a new web page of student work at
http://www.columbia.edu/~stp7/
I decided on using student initials with grade level. Before I put the
work up, I announced that I would be doing this in the Principal's notes
home, and asked if anyone had questions or concerns to call me. No one
did. I'm sure it would be all right with some parents to use names, but I
felt in the name of equality, I didn't want to make some students feel
uncomfortable because their names were not permitted to be on the WEB.