Re: need slides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.edu)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 20:17:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear Carla--I borrowed a good camera from my mother. I don't think a
point and shoot will be very good because the focal length is probably
a default at about 3 feet min. You need to be able to focus at least
1-1/2 feet from the book since your photographs are probably less than
8x11". There are special lenses that would allow you to get closer
but I don't own any. You need to find a likely subject to borrow from.
Do you have a photo class in your school--or how about a newspaper or
yearbook. Ask around the faculty room. You're bound to find one. You
could get all your books together and do it all in a day--or maybe get
the camera owner to assist. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #