some thoughts on Flying lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:42:48 -0500 (EST)

Petroglighs(Now that I can't spell and spell checker does not have and no=
=20
dictionary- so please forgive :-) ) of birds might be interesting (SW). =
=20
Also, midwest farm patterns come to mind. How many layers of images does=
=20
a bird see? How do you represent layers in 2- deminsions?
Christy Johnson