Re: Re[2]: Mail Art Project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rita Glass (rglass.ne.us)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:26:56 -0600 (CST)

In our very "now" curriculum...which is very mary Erickson.....all of the
things you outline in your MAILART goals oand objectives ar in place in
our curriculum for 7th grade.........I hope that art teachers of America
are not just doing art of the '50s (Lowenfeld)...where art is done for
the sake of a hands on experience......EVERYTHING YOU OUTLINE IN YOUR
COMMUNICATION.....SHOULD BE EVEY ART TEACHERS GOAL(S)..BRAVO FOR YOU
CLARIFICATION