--------------------------------------
Date: 1/21/97 7:51 PM
To: Bonnie Moothart
From: Carole Osman
Alex and others:
=
I am interested in participating in this art exchange. I like the =
idea of using junk mail. I have done collages where students use the =
wrappers of candy, gum, labels from clothes, food, various products =
etc. I teach a Fundamentals of Art class at Kadena High School in =
Okinawa, Japan. Kadena is an American School, but students use both =
American and Japanese products. We don't mind exchanging info with =
seventh graders, but we are open to other participants if you think =
it =
would be more meaningful to communicate with same age students.
=
Great idea Alex!
=
Carole