Re: Mail Art Project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rita Glass (rglass.ne.us)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 07:17:49 -0600 (CST)

I teach in an inner city school in Omaha. Nebraska....I also want to join
in the junk mail collages.......I have 7 and 8th grade art....keep me on
you list and lets get started there are 1000 students and 65% are below
poverty level.....ANY project we do has multicurtural flair to it...and
the collages sound wonderful Rita Glass