Re: Social Studies, Art, & CELEBRATING PLURALISM

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:33:26 -0800 (PST)

Regarding your point #2, Graeme, I teacher History of Art and believe it
is an equal blending of the disciplines of art and social studies, with
some math, language, etc. thrown in. -Carla