Re: spelling, grammar

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.edu)
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear San D --I loved what you said--it's so true. I've been really
embarassed about the way my messages go out and somehow I don't really
even notice the errors unless I read the post like a new message. It
really is a thought process. I think the reason that people get upset
is that they use e-mail in class and they are embarassed to have their
students see how ignorant we art educators are!!Sid
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #