Fwd: Triad Artists Online

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 20:18:41 -0500

--WebTV-Mail-68681700-5

Good Job Todd! Also from reynolda house, there are other NC Art Museum
links, you might want to add to you r links. As well, Piedmont
Craftsmen has a website: http://www.webfresco.com/pci/
The Sawtooth Center for Visual Art also has a website, but I don't have
the URL. Hopefully you can find this one too! I understand that SECCA
will also have a website soon. You might also link NCAEA for any
artists out there who are also professional art educators:
http://acs.appstate.edu/~ncaea

Yours in Art & Life,
Betti L.
p-lstudio

--WebTV-Mail-68681700-5

From: tdrake
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:33:58 -0500
Subject: Triad Artists Online
To: artsednet
Sender: owner-artsednet

I've created a new website that highlights artists and art resources in
the Triad area of North Carolina. I'm interested in you'alls input and
referels to other such sites.

The URL is http://www.tdrake.com/tao.htm

Thanks!

Todd Drake

Mailed from The Wire,
A Community Web for the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, USA
Vist us today at http://www.wirecom.com

--WebTV-Mail-68681700-5--

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: Fwd: Triad Artists Online"