Fwd: Triad Artists Online

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 20:18:41 -0500

Good Job Todd! Also from reynolda house, there are other NC Art Museum
links, you might want to add to you r links. As well, Piedmont
Craftsmen has a website:
The Sawtooth Center for Visual Art also has a website, but I don't have
the URL. Hopefully you can find this one too! I understand that SECCA
will also have a website soon. You might also link NCAEA for any
artists out there who are also professional art educators:

Yours in Art & Life,
Betti L.

From: tdrake
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:33:58 -0500
Subject: Triad Artists Online
To: artsednet
Sender: owner-artsednet

I've created a new website that highlights artists and art resources in
the Triad area of North Carolina. I'm interested in you'alls input and
referels to other such sites.

The URL is

Todd Drake

Mailed from The Wire,
A Community Web for the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, USA
Vist us today at

  • Reply: carla harwitt: "Re: Fwd: Triad Artists Online"