Re: FOLK GAMES?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 08:54:09 -0500 (EST)

On a similar vein, I am seeking this information as well and in addition
would like resources for folk games that are played across cultures, or
variations/adaptations made by cultures to a "kind of game"(i.e. jumping
games, hand/string games, etc. ) Thank you for being thinking people.
Christy Johnson