Re: computers in the art room

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 20:33:55 -0800 (PST)

Bob - Do you find that your LCD panel projects good images (clear and
color-true)? If so, could you please tell me the make and model number?
I'm trying to decide whether to go for an LCD hookup with a computer, or
with a TV screen hookup. Some of the artsnet people have been warning me
that the images projected by an LCD are not great. What do you thinks?
Thanks. - Carla Harwitt