Re: Something to Consider

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:34:34 -0500 (EST)

I certainly appreciate your comments that could easily be directed to me.
Sometimes answering over 20 or so e-mails in the 1/2 hour I am allowed on
line I get fast and sloppy. I sure do wish my e-mail allowed spell
check. Anyway. The point is well taken. Thank you.And I find myself
frightened into Silence.

Christy whose long nails slip of the keys Johnson